1. All information included on this website is current as of the date this website is issued. Such information, however, is subject to change without any prior notice. Before purchasing or using any Electronics International products listed herein, please confirm the latest product information with a Electronics International sales office. Also, please pay regular and careful attention to additional and different information to be disclosed by Electronics International such as that disclosed through our website.
2. Electronics International does not assume any liability for infringement of patents, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights of third parties by or arising from the use of Electronics International products or technical information described on this website. No license, express, implied or otherwise, is granted hereby under any patents, copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Electronics International or others.
3. You should not alter, modify, copy, or otherwise misappropriate any Electronics International product, whether in whole or in part.
4. Descriptions of circuits, software and other related information on this website are provided only to illustrate the operation of products and application examples.
5. When exporting the products or technology described on this website, you should comply with the applicable export control laws and regulations and follow the procedures required by such laws and regulations. You should not use Electronics International products or the technology described on this website for any purpose relating to military applications or use by the military, including but not limited to the development of weapons of mass destruction. Electronics International products and technology may not be used for or incorporated into any products or systems whose manufacture, use, or sale is prohibited under any applicable domestic or foreign laws or regulations.
6. Electronics International has used reasonable care in preparing the information included on this website, but Electronics International does not warrant that such information is error free. Electronics International assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages incurred by you resulting from errors in or omissions from the information included herein.
7. You should use the Electronics International products described on this website within the range specified by Electronics International. Electronics International shall have no liability for malfunctions or damages arising out of the use of Electronics International products beyond such specified ranges.
8. This website may not be reproduced or duplicated, in any form, in whole or in part, without prior written consent of Electronics International.
9. Please contact a Electronics International sales office if you have any questions regarding the information contained on this website or Electronics International products, or if you have any other inquiries.